In my previous post, I had informed about Job Search Engine useful for searching latest Job openings for QA and QTP.
In this post, I will tell about our Forum which can be used for learning Software Testing and QTP quickly and easily.
You can join any Discussion related Software Testing and Test Automation here.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in our Forum. I will answer for your questions.
And, if you are having good experience in Software Testing and QTP automation, you can answer for the relevant questions there. Apart from answering questions, you can share links useful for learning Software Testing and QTP Automation.
Knowledge Sharing is the Learning, Learning is the Knowledge Sharing
We have launched a Job Search Engine for allowing the users to search latest job openings easily without requiring them to use lot of job sites and employers career pages.
Though this Search Engine can be used for searching any kind jobs, we have specifically optimized it for effectively searching QTP (Quick Test professional) and any other QA (Quality Assurance) related job openings.
You can start using it at here.
In the search results, if you are not seeing any job openings from your favorite company, let me (firstname.lastname@example.org) know so that I can make this job search engine includes job openings from that company also in future.
And, I have announced Special Offer price for buying eBook version of my Book “Software Testing and QTP Automation”. You can see the details here.
If you are interested in buying this eBook, you can do it before the Offer ends.
Find below the collection of useful websites, Blogs and Forums for learning Software Testing. Let us know if you want to add any other useful Software Testing Resource in this list.
And, you can mention your favorite Software testing related website thro’ the comments section. We will rearrange the order of this list based on comments. i-e We will keep the the website which receives most number of positive comments.
- SQA Forums – This is the very useful Forum for learning Software Testing and for learning Software Testing Tools especially QTP (Quick Test Professional). Mostly, you will get appropriate solution/answer for your problem/questions within few days if you post your questions in this Forum. Personally, I had used this Forum effectively to learn QTP many years back. I think this Forum is available for more than a decade. Previously it was known as qaforum.com
- JAMES BACH’S BLOG This blog is having lot of interesting software testing related posts starting from year 2003. James Bach is one of the Authors of the book titled “Lessons Learned in Software Testing”
- LinkedIn Discussions – LinkedIn is having lot of Software Testing Related Groups. We can join the desired Groups and we can participate in the Software Testing related Discussions and we can start our own discussion also. Apart from these Groups, LinkedIn is having Answers section which will allow us to ask our questions.
- Google Testing Blog – This Google blog explains the Testing processes followed within Google.
- QualityPoint Blog – This blog is written by myself. I had written an eBook about Software Testing and QTP automation. Mostly my articles will be telling more about practical approaches of Software Testing. Because, I work as Developer also apart from being a Tester. And, I am doing Business also now. So, my main focus will be doing Software Testing in a way to help Developers and Business (Obviously it should help the End Users)
- Agile Testing – Thoughts on testing and systems infrastructure with an agile, mostly Pythonic, twist
- Martinfowler This blogs speaks more about effective Software Developments and Agile methods to improve productivity.
- Cem Kaner’s Blog – He is one of the authors of the book titled “Lessons Learned in Software Testing”
- Misko Hevery – He writes about writing Testable Code
- Develop Sense – Michael Bolton writes about how to do excellent software testing in a way that is very fast, inexpensive, credible, and accountable.
- Sara Ford’s Weblog – Former Microsoft employee writes about combining agile methodologies with community management to provide the best user experience possible for websites
- Association for Software Testing – AST is dedicated to advancing the understanding of the science and practice of software testing according to context-driven principles.
- IT Knowledge Exchange
- GOJKO ADZIC
- Thinking Tester– This blog provides information about software testing.
- Chris McMahon’sblog
- JW on Test
- Software Testing Help
- Corey Goldberg
- Steve Rowe’s Blog
- Exploration Through Example
- Test this Blog
- Expected Results
- QA Intelligence– This is a Testing & QA Management blog.
- Adam Goucher
- QA Hates You
- Stefan Thelenius about Software Testing
- Automated Chaos
- Software Testing Hotlist
- Practical QA
- Tooth of the Weasel
- Test Obsessed
- Quality Frog
- Testing Hotlist Update
- Collaborative Software Testing
- Eric Jarvi
- Test Guide
- Testy Redhead
- Software testing zone
- Marlena’s Blog
- Software Testing and more
- Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- Testing Testing 1,2,3
- Mike Kelly’s blog
- Enjoy testing
- Evil Tester
- Charlie Audritsh’s blog
- Maverick Tester
- Paul Gerrard’s blog
- Cartoon Tester
- cLabs Blogki
- Jeff Fry on Testing
- Venkat’s Blog
- Agile Testing and Process Thoughts
- Software Testing Stuff
- Software Sleuthing
- The Software Quality Blog
- One of the wolves
- Musing about Software Testing
- Jon Bach’s blog– Jon Bach’s blog, highlighting the humanity in software testing
- Software Testing Club Blog
- Agile Testing with Lisa Crispin
- Confessions of a Passionate Tester
- I am filled with solutions
- Software Testing
- Rosie Land
- Still Life– This blog is about testing, work, random thoughts, automation and scripting.
- Brian Osman
- Dhanasekar S’s Blog
- The Social Tester
- QA Insight
- The Testing Blog
- Jeroen’s world of Software Testing
- Adam White
- Purple Box Testing-It gives some brief information to Testing terms like Bugs,Test Cases,Manual Testing,Automation,Tools and Test management.
- Lessons Learned by a Software Tester
- Pliant Alliance
- Tester Testifies
- Santhosh Tuppad’s Blog
- Creative Tester
- Tester Troubles
- Thoughts on QA and Engineering-This blog contains information of about Software Quality,Testing,Quality Assurance and Engineering in general.
- Quick Testing Tips
- Cruisin QA
- Tester Lost Focus
- James McCaffrey’s blog-This blog explains the Software Research, Development, and Testing.James McCaffrey is an author of .NET Test Automation Recipes and Software Testing.